I approached the Canadian head office of Thirty-One gifts and asked if they would partner with me on this post… and they said yes!
Not only did they provide me with a Functional Solutions kit for the car, but they are also providing one lucky reader with the same kit!
Enter the giveaway and then host a party to get a second kit (just in case you don’t win). Or, place an order with your local Thirty-One representative and get the entire package on sale!
Let me take a step back here – I love Thirty-One products and was even a demonstrator for a short time (I was my best customer, so financially I had to resign my status or go broke). Their products are high quality and durable and where else can you find someone to embroider anything for $5?
When Sara offered to send me the Thirty-One car organization kit from their “Functional Solutions” line, I was thrilled – but I asked if I had to stick to using the items in the car. I was worried that those images were sort of “been there, done that” and wanted to give you a more diverse list of uses for these same products. I got the green light and have come up with a few (100) ways to use the items in this collection
The Functional Solutions car kit includes;
- The large utility tote. At 11.75″ high, 21.5″ wide and 10″ deep, there’s not much you can’t do with this tote – but let me give you some ideas anyways;
- Use as a beach bag for all your towels, sunscreen and sand toys
- Use as a sports bag to carry seats, equipment, water bottles and first aid
- Use as laundry hampers for whites, darks and colours – easily portable to the washing machine and back
- Set it on the car seat and keep small pets from jumping around in the car
- It’s large enough to act as a small bassinet for those days at the beach/park when a nap is in order *you can do this, but it isn’t recommended or certified for this purpose – use responsibly and at your own risk
- Keep your camping gear together – it will fit sleeping bags, bug spray, pillows and a lantern
- University students can store it flat, but fill it to bring laundry home to Mom
- Typically used as an extra-large grocery bag
- Carry pot luck items to family picnics or get togethers. Casserole dishes, cutlery, table cloths – all of it will fit
- If you are a demonstrator for any home party line, this will keep all of your supplies conveniently organized and ready to take on the road.
- Heading to friends and family over the Holidays? This will carry all of your gifts to and from your destination
- Keep your life jackets, sunscreen and boating supplies in one convenient location
- Fill with towels, a bathroom and toiletries and leave it in your guest room for when company stays over
- Travelling? This tote will fold flat in your suitcase and will be a convenient way to bring home any travel treasures you purchase
- If the kids are heading to a sleepover, they can keep all of their overnight gear here
- Fill it with all of your gift wrapping essentials and bring it out to wherever you plan to wrap
- Set it beside the couch and fill it with warm blankets for convenient storage and pretty decor
- Use it to carry firewood in from outside, and to store the wood on the hearth. It will keep all of the bark and dirt from getting into your carpet
- This is a great bag for running errands – take what you need to deliver in one bag. Set it by the front door for library books, borrowed videos or toys etc.
- In the car it makes great toy storage and acts as a seat divider between the kids
- The top can be flipped over and used as a tray
- Set it on a table by the door and use it to corral mail and charge electronics
- Fill with emergency supplies and keep it in your car as a car emergency kit
- Because of it’s small footprint, it also works well to store grocery bags in the pantry or trunk
- Store craft supplies – works well for smaller cutting machines and dies
- Taking treats in to school? this container can hold dozens of cupcakes and is much less expensive than plastic alternatives
- Have a hobby? Keep your supplies in one location and easily portable
- With pockets on both sides, it works well as a portable office – add simple file folders to the centre and writing supplies in the pockets
- Keep your mudroom/closet organized by using these containers for out-of-season storage for hats/mitts/scarves etc
- Organize your pantry
- Makes for beautifully coordinated toy room storage, keep toys out of site and the playroom organized
- Fill with car wash supplies and give to Dad as a car detailing kit (Father’s Day is coming!)
- Have a lot of sports bottles? Keep them together in this container and lids in the side pockets
- Keep canning supplies together and neatly stored until you need them
- Perfect size for DVD storage – in your family room, or in the car if you have a car player
- Makes a nice diaper caddy for Grandma’s house. Small enough not to take up too much room, but big enough for a weekend visit
- Store your board and card games
- Intended as a backseat kleenex dispenser and garbage bin in one
- Makes a great overnight bag with one side for clothing and the other for toiletries
- An absolutely brilliant diaper bag – where wipes can be dispensed easily without even unpacking!
- Lid can be tucked under your mattress and the pockets can be used to keep your night time reading, kleenex and remotes handy
- Keep your plastic grocery bags and garbage bags together. Feed the garbage bag reel through the side slot and they will dispense one at a time
- Use as a camera bag with separate sections for the camera and lenses
- Knitting bag – feed your yard through the side slot and you won’t have any more tangles
- Easily hangs over stroller handles to keep the necessities close at hand
- Handle can be tucked under the seat tray clasp on airplanes to keep your/your kids’ supplies in front of you
- Makes a brilliant baby shower gift! Fill with diapers, burp cloths and bottles and give a new Mom something she’ll use everyday. Heck, give one to Grandma as well
- Use as a first aid kit that can be stored in a closet and easily taken to the field/park when needed
- Chemo comfort bags – pack with kleenex, blankets, magazines, word searches, craft supplies and take to your local cancer centre. Chemo takes a lot of time and having something to do would make a bad situation a tiny bit easier
- Intended to hang over the head rest and lie flush to the back of the front seat, this carry-all has an iPad slot for video watching/games, room for snacks and small games to make road trips more tolerable for the littles
- Easily attaches to a walker or a wheelchair to keep essentials out of your hands but still close by
- Pack with baby supplies that can hang over a hook at the mall for quick changes, or keep one at Nana’s for an overnight visit
- Fill with roadside necessities like flares, a flashlight, safety vest, tire air etc. It can hang over the backseat and takes up next-to-no room in your trunk
- Can be used as a hanging toiletry/makeup bag for travel
- Keep your picnic cutlery, napkins, condiments etc
- Hang it by the front door and use as a command centre for school forms, mail etc.
- Fill the pockets with threads, bobbins, scissors and needles for a large sewing kit
- Keep your keys, wallet, sunscreen and other beach essentials rolled up in it. Easy to tuck into your beach bag and keeps your necessities from falling to the bottom
- Makes a great first aid kit. Can be rolled up when not in use, or hung in the car or closet for quick access. Clear plastic pockets will keep your sterilized bandages sterilized and dust-free
- Hang it as a snack centre inside a cupboard or pantry. Pre-fill it with healthy choices and the kids can easily see and reach something when they have the munchies
- Ever wished you had a TV in the bathroom? Hang your iPad in the bag over a towel bar and watch Netflix from the comfort of your tub
- Tuck the top section under your mattress and use the remaining pockets for remotes, kleenex, glasses and other bedside essentials
- Intended to be attached to your visor to keep sunglasses and cards close at hand
- Works great as a purse organizer – you can change out purses by just moving this section from bag to bag
- Keep your points cards and coupons in one spot
- Tuck it into your luggage to keep adapters and other small items together
- Great for keeping charging cords together – simply put on in each pocket
- Can be added to many of the other Thirty-One products as extra organization inside a larger container/bag
This is the prize kit that one lucky reader will win!
But you’ve counted my list and have realized that it hasn’t reached 100 yet right? No good having a blog that proclaims 100 Things and then not provide you with 100 ideas!
You’re in luck! I asked Sara from Thirty-One gifts if she would also send me the Oh Snap Bin since they are so inexpensive. (*Not included in the giveaway prize.)
- Makes a great gift container/basket – fill with theme ideas and give to Teachers, friends etc
- The bins can be connected together to create a larger craft storage unit. One for markers, one for crayons, pencils, paintbrushes etc
- Hang on your clothes line to keep clothes pins at hand
- Attach to your staircase bannisters and place items in for each person to take to their room
- A practical and pretty way to store coffee pods on your counter
- Can be attached to bicycles as a basket
- Decorative and functional desk storage
- Can be attached to crutches or a walker for when you need that extra hand
- Attach to handles or the gear shift in the car as a small garbage bin
- Fill with guest toiletries and leave in the spare room for company
- Hang it in the laundry room and keep shirt stays and change out of the wash
- Hang it on a towel bar over a desk or craft centre for convenient storage
- Place a potted plant inside as a decorative planter for your home, or as a pretty gift
- Hang on your lawn chair to hold drinks at picnics or kids sports
- Hang through your belt loop to keep small tools and nails close
- Use as a garden caddy
- Fill with plastic utensils and use as a cutlery caddy
- Hang on on each child’s coat hook to keep mittens and gloves by their coat
- Use as pantry storage. Particularly good for those thin mixes that tend to fall through the cracks
- Attach to your car dashboard for your iPhone and GPS
- Store pet care items together
- Attach inside a school locker (use removable command strips)
- Keep your water bottle, towel and earbuds close by hanging it over the handle of the treadmill or bike at the gym
- Use as a his and hers organizer for toiletries on the bathroom counter
- Keep all of the remotes in one place
- Keep dog treats handy when training
- Use as a mani/pedi centre with all your tools and polishes together
This prize package is valued at $204 Cdn / $135 US!
Host a party and get the bundle for free with a $600 party or buy it now as part of their Spring promotion!
This giveaway is open to anyone in North America, so click now and get your entries in!
*Enter once per day if you wish. Giveaway closes May 29th at midnight and winner will be announced on the blog on May 30th, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you Thirty-One and good luck everyone!