There are versions of this all over Pinterest, so I thought I’d post my meat-lover’s version…
(although I do wish I’d added some chopped mushrooms as well)
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsps baking powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp oregano
1 1/2 cups milk (I used 2%)
2 large eggs
1 cup chopped pepperoni
1 cup italian sausage
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
1 can Pizza Sauce
1. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, garlic powder and oregano
2. Lightly beat eggs and add milk
3. Stir together flour mixture and egg mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Chop pepperoni.
6. Brown italian sausage and drain.
7. Add meats and mozzarella to mixture and stir.
8. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
Drop pizza mix by tablespoonfuls into each cup.
9. Bake until lightly browned.
10. While still hot – top with a few more shreds of mozzarella cheese. (just to give it that gooey-cheesy look)
11. Serve with warmed pizza sauce as a dip.
Makes 36 mini muffins.
New Year’s Resolution #1 in the toilet already!
Have a great one!
|Between Naps on the Porch|