Hubby and I went to a party a few weeks ago where there was a ridonkulous amount of food.
The hosts were so generous and gracious, but it was one dish in particular that stole the show…
and was gone almost immediately;
The Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip.
Hubby got the recipe and made a batch for us this past weekend, so I thought I’d share it along;
You will need:
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 2 small cans chunk chicken – drained
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella
- Soften cream cheese and then mix together with blue cheese dressing and hot sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in chunk chicken.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 13 minutes at 350 degrees – move dish up to top rack and put on broil for another 2 minutes.
- Let cool slightly (it is best served warm) and serve with crackers, pretzels, pitas or Tostitos multigrain.
I’m not going to lie – this is delish – but Hubby may have put a bit too much hot sauce in… it burned all the way down and all the way out.
Have a great one!
|Made From Pinterest|