This is a super-easy folded box (with lid) that you can whip up in just a few minutes.
I use them all the time for:
- “Shoot! She’s invited my daughter over again and I haven’t had her daughter here yet!” hostess gift.
- “I made way too many and if I don’t give some away, I’m going to eat them all” gift.
- “Tell me if this tastes okay?” gift.
- “Sorry I didn’t make the kids to their homework last night and we just got caught” gift.
and the less common, but still important;
- “My daughter hit who?!” gift.
|(I’ve been doing some painting, sorry about the hands).|
You can make this box in any size, just make sure one sheet of paper is 1/2″ to 1″ smaller than the other. This will ensure your lid fits nicely.
You can dress it up with bows and tags, but the idea is “quick” and “easy” so I stuck to the basics.
|I just made a batch of pumpkin muffins, can you tell?|
I should have put a small package of kleenex and maybe a Neo Citron in this one – but I had the tea close by.
This one could be dressed up with some shredded paper in the bottom.
Quick, easy and no one will be the wiser that it’s a “panic gift”.
|Between Naps on the Porch|
|Made From Pinterest|
|Skip to my Lou|
Have a great one!