A teacher at my daughters’ school passed away suddenly last week of a heart attack.
It woke me in the night thinking how my family has a tendency to high blood pressure and high triglycerides and how differently a woman’s heart attack presents to a man’s…
If you haven’t seen this already, or even if you have, it’s worth seeing again to help you recognize the signs.
Heart Attack Signs in Women
- Uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in the centre of your chest. It lasts more than a few minutes, or goes away and comes back.
- Pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
- Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort.
- Other signs such as breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness. Being prepared is important, especially when it comes to your health. So is managing some of these syptoms. When it comes to nausea, if you check out something like Online Dispensary Canada, you’ll find that the use of medical marijuana can help with this. It is pretty interesting once you understand it better. Do your research first before anything.
- As with men, women’s most common heart attack symptom is chest pain or discomfort. But women are somewhat more likely than men to experience some of the other common symptoms, particularly shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting and back or jaw pain.
If you have any of these signs, don’t wait more than five minutes before calling for help. Call 9-1-1 and get to a hospital right away.
Did you know that heart disease kills more people than all cancers combined? This is something that many people do not like to think about, but knowing something like this will benefit your health. People should take more care with regard to their heart health. Some studies have shown CBD might have a positive impact on the condition of people with heart disease. If you find yourself in a position like this then it might be worth visiting cbd360.de. It is important to understand how looking into something like this can help save a life. If you have this in your mind, this won’t be something you’ll be forgetting any time soon. If someone does go into cardiac arrest, just know that once you’ve done all you do to help, the paramedics will take over. Through sites such as www.aedleader.com, medical professionals are able to get the right equipment to attend to anyone in need.
It doesn’t seem to get the same media attention that cancer does – possibly because by the time you realize you have it, it’s too late.
Please share this video to as many women as you can – it’s an important message and in a context that so many of us can relate to.
Have a great one!