So much has been going on around here that I wanted to stop and take a moment to appreciate all of the special moments.
Bear with me as I subject you to my photo montage of what’s making me happy:
- Being fortunate enough to be able to drop work to go see my girls Spring Concert at school
- Watching them sing and gesture their little hearts out. This time is so fleeting.
- Yellow chicks with crowns.
- The chair I almost bought. (but found someplace else for half price!)
- Cat under glass.
- Spring flowers in a coffee pot. I can’t help it – this just makes me happy!
- Capturing their laughter at the perfect moment.
- Flowering trees and bumblebees. (and rhymes)
- More adorable hooks – this time for my potting bench.
- Perfect lawnmower stripes.
- That the new sofas will fit!
- Chick-flick nights where the girls and I fall asleep watching movies on the couches. They love our “special date nights” and I love that they think I do it for them. lol (Can’t show a photo here – they wouldn’t want everyone to see them in their pjs)
I have so much to be grateful for – I wanted to express my appreciation and joy ‘out loud’ so to speak.
There’s still time – Giveaway closes tomorrow (Friday) night. Enter (again) now!
Have a great one!