So much has been going on around here that I wanted to stop and take a moment to appreciate all of the special moments.
Bear with me as I subject you to my photo montage of what’s making me happy:
1. Being fortunate enough to be able to drop work to go see my girls Spring Concert at school
2. Watching them sing and gesture their little hearts out. This time is so fleeting.
3. Yellow chicks with crowns.
4. The chair I almost bought. (but found someplace else for half price!)
5. Cat under glass.
6. Spring flowers in a coffee pot. I can’t help it – this just makes me happy!
7. Capturing their laughter at the perfect moment.
8. Flowering trees and bumblebees. (and rhymes)
9. More adorable hooks – this time for my potting bench.
10. Perfect lawnmower stripes.
11. That the new sofas will fit!
12. Chick-flick nights where the girls and I fall asleep watching movies on the couches. They love our “special date nights” and I love that they think I do it for them. lol (Can’t show a photo here – they wouldn’t want everyone to see them in their pjs)
I have so much to be grateful for – I wanted to express my appreciation and joy ‘out loud’ so to speak.
There’s still time – Giveaway closes tomorrow (Friday) night. Enter (again) now!
Have a great one!