Do you ever feel ‘content’?
Not blissful, not euphoric or excited, just an internal calm that fills you with happiness.
Grateful contentment…. if that makes sense?
There are a million things that make me happy, so perhaps I’ll compile a ‘100 List’ for that sometime, but for today I’m just going with a top ten from this past week:
- Children happy with their teachers and excited to go to school.
- A Hubby who likes to cook.
- A shopping trip to the states to bring back some ‘special’ lunch snacks (you can’t buy these in Canada)
- Finding my tea for half price while there.
- Hearing that a family member paid homage to my RAK List by giving a homeless person some money. (Love you Kate!)
- Finding “THE” job for me, and knowing someone at the company to pass my resume along.
- Having quiet time to sit and blog (and reflect on what makes me happy).
- The smell of freshly cut grass and ripe tomatoes.
- Having a friend that “gets” me.
- Cool night breezes wafting through open windows.
Have a great one… and be happy!