Looking to build your tool arsenal? WORX Tools and 100Things2Do are partnering on a huge giveaway over on Instagram! Follow @WORXTools and @100Things2Do.ca and you could win $360 (US) worth of tools to get your DIY on!
I’m so excited to share today’s (sponsored) post.
Like super-uper-schmooper excited!
If you follow my blog then you will know what a HUGE fan I am of WORX tools.
Our romance started a few years ago when the company approached me to test out the Bladerunner X2. Since that time I’ve tried, tested and LOVED several WORX products and can’t recommend them highly enough.
To give you a chance to test out their awesomeness and build your tool arsenal, WORX is giving away a prize package worth $360 US / $450 Cdn!
To quote Jeff Probst; “Wanna see what you’re gonna get?”
Let’s start with the WORX Pegasus folding work table
- Supports 300lbs as a work table and 1,000lbs as a sawhorse
- Has built-in storage and measuring guides
- Connects to other Pegasus work tables to make an even larger work surface
- Includes 4 clamp dogs and 2 quick clamps to safely secure your materials
- Has an integrated clamping system that holds a variety of materials firmly in place, freeing your hands to tackle your project.
- Is lightweight and foldable, allowing for easy transport and convenient storage.
how about if we throw in the ExacTrack 20V 6 ½” circular saw:
- ExacTrack gives you exactly what you expect in a traditional circular saw, and more with the lightweight, ergonomic experience
- Get the cutting efficiency of a 6-½” blade, and the ability to make bevel cuts up to 50°.
- Where ExacTrack shines is the innovative feature that allows you to make flush cuts. Instead of measuring out your cut, then calculating the difference between the outside edge of the blade guard and where the blade cuts, then lining up a guard, ExacTrack cuts out all the extra work. Make your measurements, then line up ANY guide up to 1” thick right on the line. No calculations, no second measurements, and no mistakes! Engage the ExacTrack feature, set the saw on the guard and make a flush cut along your pre-measured line. ExacTrack puts confidence and accuracy in your hand in half the time.
- The ExacTrack is capable of making bevel cuts up to 50° and plunge cutting up to 2” thick
We’re not done yet – what if I told you that WORX Tools is also including the <arel=”nofollow” href=”https://www.worx.com/power-tools/saws/20v-axis-recip-jig-saw-wx550l.html”>AXIS 20V Reciprocating and Jig Saw in one! (you read that right – 2 saws in one!)
- Pivoting head design converts from a reciprocating saw to a jig saw in seconds
- Powerful 20V MaxLithium battery delivers long-lasting performance
- Compatible with standard reciprocating saw and t-shank jig saw blades
- Built-in blower removes dust and debris to increase cutting visibility
- The power of both a reciprocating saw and the precision of a jig saw are packed into less than 5 lbs, making it perfect for one-handed operation, lightweight and easily maneuverable.
- The Axis uses a tool-free, quick-change button to transition between jig saw mode and reciprocating saw mode – no tools required!
- The Axis can handle a variety of materials including wood, aluminum, and PVC, just choose the right blade for the job at hand. This model includes four blades (3 for wood, aluminum and PVC, and 1 reciprocating wood blade).
- Not only is the Axis lightweight enough to easily control with one hand so your other hand can stay on the work, we’ve included a light to illuminate your cutting space for better visibility.
- Has a non-marring baseplate and cutting foot to protect the surface of your work, and we make it comfortable to use with the safety switch that can be activated easily whether you’re right- or left-handed.
Worth playing for?
To celebrate that 100Things2Do has almost reached 10,000 followers on Instagram, the WORX Tools giveaway is live over on IG. All you have to do to enter is follow @100Things2Do.ca and @WORXTools on Instagram. Contest goes live 11/05/18 at 13:00 EST and runs until 11/09/18 at 23:59 EST.
Like the post, follow the hosts – easy peasy!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to those who “like” and “follow” the Instagram accounts of @100Things2Do.ca and @WORXTools and who are 18 of age or older as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the U.S.A and Canada (excluding Quebec), and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 100Things2Do.ca and/or WORX Tools, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of WORX Tools as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, November 5th, 12pm EST and ending Sunday, November 11th, 12 midnight EST. All online entries must be received by 11/11/18 at 11:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by liking the Giveaway promote images on Instagram on both @100Things2Do.ca and @WORXTools and clicking to follow both accounts. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WORX Tools. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of WORX Tools.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive Pegasus Folding Work Table and Sawhorse Item #WX051 – MSRP $119.99 US, 20V Axis Cordless Reciprocating and Jigsaw Item #WX550L.1 – MSRP $119.99 US and Exactrack 20V 6 1/2″ circular saw Item #WX530L MSRP $119.99 US. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by WORX Tools. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at WORX Tool’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of WORX Tools. Winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) on Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. WORX Tools and 100Things2Do.ca shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WORX Tool‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE Giveaway, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca, anyone acting on behalf of WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca, and WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca] may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca. WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WORX Tools and/or 100Things2Do.ca and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada] AND Ontario, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is WORX Tools [address] [city] [state/province] [postal code] [country].
15. Instagram/Facebook: The Giveaway hosted by WORX Tools and 100Things2Do.ca is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. By clicking “Like” and “Follow on the accounts @WORXTools and @100Things2Do.ca, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.